The technology is at hand to drastically change the way computer systems monitoring and management are delivered. Versiera is a web-based system that simplifies the common routine tasks required for system administrators, thus reducing the total cost of ownership and enabling your company to focus on its business. With Versiera your organization can have a fully functional systems management and monitoring service available the same day just by deploying Versiera agents onto your computer systems.
Versiera can quickly identify, notify and help pre-empt functionality problems at various layers of the infrastructure. Versiera also aids in detecting system performance issues and capacity limitations. As part of its monitoring, Versiera maintains a historical database of all systems, their hardware, software, configurations, security, communications, processes and active identities. Versiera can also be used to enable tasks to be performed across the enterprise.
Versiera is the “one tool” your enterprise can not do without for its management and monitoring of your computer infrastructure.
- Versiera can provide remote management and monitoring without direct access to the actual systems and associated data.
- Versiera enables uniform management and information across all supported operating systems.
- Versiera management and monitoring services can be used over the Internet from anywhere. Remote computer agents push information to the central system and accept tasks to be performed across the enterprise.
- Versiera agent capabilities can be enhanced and customized to satisfy business needs and technical requirements without replacing the agents.
- Versiera offers an automated infrastructure documentation system to enable IT staff to generate on-demand formal documents to describe infrastructure configurations, active states and Versiera policies.
- Versiera compliance policies enable management of enterprise standards across computer systems and deviation tracking.
- Versiera includes an integrated ticketing system to enable resolution workflow documentation of service activity.
- Versiera provides broad support for operating systems, and hardware platforms including the support for network equipment and embedded platforms.
- Versiera can be deployed and fully operational within minutes.
- Versiera Management Center is simple to use and anyone can become effective in its use the same day.
|Versiera API||June 2011||June 2011||June 2011|
|Change Management||May 2011||May 2011||May 2011|
|Interactive Network Maps|
|Automated IT Documentation Library|
|Documentation Formats: HTML, RTF, PDF|
|File Management||June 2011||June 2011||June 2011|
|Wake-on-LAN||June 2011||June 2011||June 2011|
|Application Dependency Mapping|
|File and Directory Compliance||June 2011|
|Service Probe Performance|
|CPU Load Average|
|Service Probes|| |
|SNMP|| || |
|SSL Digital Certificates|
|Alerting, Notifications, Subscriptions|
|Follow the Sun Alerting|
|Helpdesk Ticketing System|
|Make, Model, Serial|
|Processor, Memory, Storage|
|Activity Information|| || || |
|Communications (connections, ports, processes, users)|
|Processes (user, memory, filename)|
|Configuration Information|| || || |
|Network (IPv4, IPv6, MAC, vendor,speed, duplex)|
|Storage (file systems, partitions, options)|
|Versiera Audit/Activity Logs|
|Versiera Notification Logs|
|Rapid Agent Deployment|
|Agent Digital Certificates|
|Secure Communications using SSL|
|Broad hardware platform and OS support|
|Linux [x86,x86_64] *|
|FreeBSD [x86,amd64] **|
|OS X [Intel,PowerPC]|
|Solaris, OpenSolaris [Sparc,x86]|
|Windows [x86,x86_64] ***|
|Number of Hosts||Unrestricted||Unrestricted||Dedicated Appliance|
|Free Technical Support|
|Forum Based Support|
|Enterprise Telephone Support|
* Supported Linux distributions include: Sabayon, Gentoo, Ubuntu, Mint, Debian, Red Hat, CentOS, Scientific, Novell, openSUSE, Mandriva, PCLinuxOS, Fedora, Slackware, Linspire, Freespire, Xandros, Mepis, Arch, Vector, Zenwalk, Elive, ALT
** PC-BSD, DesktopBSD, pfSense
*** Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, XP, Vista, 7
How to register?
Why is Versiera Core a free service?
- To give something back to the Internet community
- To promote and demonstrate the scalability of Versiera
- To gain feedback from a large user community